BOLEYN EARRINGS & PENDANT
Fully illustrated and detailed step-by-step instructions for earrings and matching pendant. I used 4mm glass pearls and 4mm bicone crystals but any 4mm beads will work just fine, including fire-polished beads and even gemstones beads. It matches the Boleyn Cuff.
Stitch: Triangle weave
Beads Used: Size 11 seed beads or Delica beads, 4mm bicone crystals, 4mm glass pearls
Approx Finished Size: About 1.25 inches long by one inch wide, not including findings
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $3.50
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at email@example.com and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• Approximately 72 size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki #457L Light Bronze
• 12 size 4mm glass pearls: Swarovski Bright Gold glass pearls
• 18 size 4mm bicone crystals: Swarovski Burgundy AB
• Approximately 36 size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki #457L Light Bronze
• 6 size 4mm glass pearls: Swarovski Bright Gold glass pearls
• 9 size 4mm bicone crystals:Swarovski Olivine Satin
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.
Matching Boleyn Cuff also available: