This pattern is a variation of the Christmas present I made for my Mum-in-law so I named it after her. It's fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions. Although I used 3mm and 4mm fire-polished beads, you can use any type of 3mm or 4mm beads you wish (fire-polished, crystal, gemstone, pearl) as long as the bead size is 3mm and 4mm where called for.
Beads Used: Size 11 seed beads, Tila beads, 3mm beads, 4mm beads and size 1 (3mm) bugle beads
Approx Finished Size: About 1.3 inches wide to desired length.
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $4.00
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• About 300 size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki Nickel 11-0464A
• About 70 Tila beads: Matte Opaque Turquoise
• About 70 3mm beads: Czech Aquamarine Vitrail (now discontinued); Aquamarine AB is as close as you may find
• About 37 4mm beads: Czech Aquamarine Vitrail (now discontinued); Aquamarine Valentinit is a good substitute
• About 144 size 1 (3mm) bugle beads: Nickel Plated Silver Toho BGL1-711
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.