CRYSTAL DROP EARRINGS
©2008 Deborah Roberti
This pattern is fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions and works up fast. It matches the Crystal Drop Bracelet and the Crystal Drop Necklace. If you use larger beads, the pattern makes a lovely crystal drop ornament as well (see below for photo).
Stitch: Right-angle weave
Beads Used: Size 11 seed beads, 3mm fire-polished beads and 6mm bicone crystals (earrings); size 8 seed beads, 4mm fire-polished beads and 8mm bicone crystals (ornament)
Approx Finished Size: About 1.5 inches long by .5 inches wide, not including findings (earrings); about 2 inches long by .75 inches wide, not including findings (ornament)
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $3.00
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at email@example.com and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:Beads used in the photo above:
• 44 size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki silver-lined crystal 11-0001
• 38 size 3mm fire-polished beads: Czech Half Coated Silver
• 2 size 6mm bicone crystals: Light Sapphire Satin
• 12 size 8/0 seed beads: Bronze Iris at FireMountainGems.com.
• 19 size 4mm fire-polished beads: Metallic Pale Gold at FireMountainGems.com.
• 1 size 8mm bicone crystal: Light Colorado Topaz at FireMountainGems.com.
• The hook is actually a half a clasp (item #H20-8644FD) at FireMountainGems.
CRYSTAL DROP ORNAMENT