CRYSTAL POSY NECKLACE
This pattern is fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions. It matches the Crystal Posy Bracelet except for the necklace, I used glass pearls instead of opal bicone crystals.
Stitch: Triangle weave
Beads Used: Size 11 seed beads or Delica beads; 3mm fire-polished beads, purple and green 4mm bicone crystals, 4mm glass pearls, two 6-8-inch lengths of chain with clasp attached
Approx Finished Size: About .75 inches wide to desired length.
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $4.00
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:Beads used in the photo above:
• About 175 size 11/0 Delica or seed beads: Matsuno Dyna-Mites Gold-plated
• About 24 purple size 4mm bicone crystals: Swarovski Amethyst Satin bicones
• About 20 green size 4mm bicone crystals: Swarovski Khaki
• About 18 size 4mm glass pearls: Swarovski bright gold
• About 12 size 3mm fire-polished beads: Czech Medium Olive Green
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.
It matches the Crystal Posy Bracelet: