This pattern is fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions for a band that uses size 8 seed beads, SuperDuo beads and either Czechmates brick beads (at right) or Rulla beads (at left).
Stitch: ladder stitch
Beads Used: Size 8 seed beads, Czechmates brick beads or Rulla beads, SuperDuo beads
Approx Finished Size: About .75 inches wide to desired length
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $4.00
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• About 60 SuperDuo beads: Silver
• About 63 Rulla beads: Turquoise Blue Picasso
• About 250 size 8/0 seed beads: Miyuki #4204 Duracoat Champagne Rocailles
• About 60 SuperDuo beads: Opaque Luster Champagne
• About 63 Czechmates brick beads: Opaque Ultra Luster Green
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.