©2010 Deborah Roberti
This pattern is fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions. It also makes a nice pendant.
Stitch: Triangle weave, peyote, netting
Beads Used: Size 15 seed beads, Delica beads, 4mm bicone crystals and 3mm fire-polished beads
Approx Finished Size: About one inch wide to two inches long (not including earring findings)
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $4.00
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at email@example.com and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• About 125 size 11/0 Delica beads: Silver-lined crystal DB-41
• About 250 size 15/0 seed beads: Miyuki Sparkling Turquoise 15-375K
• 14 size 4mm bicone crystal beads: Swarovski Crystal Comet Argent Light
• 38 size 3mm fire-polished beads: Czech Light Aqua Vitrail AB
• About 125 size 11/0 Delica beads: Colorlined Topaz-Teal DB-921
• About 250 size 15/0 seed beads: Miyuki #457 Bronze
• 14 size 4mm bicone crystal beads: Swarovski Montana
• 38 size 3mm fire-polished beads: Czech Iris Purple
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.