OPHELIA NECKLACE & BRACELET
©2009 Deborah Roberti
This necklace with matching bracelet pattern is fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions.
Stitch: Right-angle weave, netting
Beads Used: Size 11 seed beads, 3mm fire-polished beads and 4mm bicone crystals
Approx Finished Size: About .75 inches wide to desired length
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $5.00
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at email@example.com and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• About 800 size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki #457L Light Bronze
• About 218 size 3mm fire-polished beads: Czech Garnet
• About 108 size 4mm bicone crystals: Swarovski Siam
• About 300 size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki #457L Light Bronze
• About 74 size 3mm fire-polished beads: Czech Crystal with Sapphire Gold
• About 36 size 4mm bicone crystals: Swarovski Tanzanite Satin
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.