This pattern is fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions for both pair of earrings (with or without the chain) that match the Pebbled Bracelet. These beaded bead earrings work up fast and instead of glass pearls, you can use any 4mm round beads, including gemstones such as garnets and amethyst.
Stitch: Triangle weave, netting
Beads Used: Size 11 seed beads, 4mm bicone crystals and 4mm glass pearls
Approx Finished Size: About .5 inches wide to however long you want them
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $3.25
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
Earrings on left:
• About 100 size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki Nickel 11-0464A
• About 8 size 4mm bicone crystals: Swarovski Jet
• About 16 size 4mm glass pearls: Swarovski Light Gray
Earrings on right:
• About 100 size 11/0 seed beads: Toho #221 Bronze
• About 10 size 4mm bicone crystals: Swarovski Crystal Copper
• About 18 size 4mm glass pearls: Swarovski Copper
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.
This pattern matches the Pebbled Bracelet: