PUFFY HEART PENDANT
My version of the "puffy" heart using the hana-ami motif. Fully illustrated and detailed step-by-step instructions for a double-sided "puffy" heart pendant—19 pages, 108 steps with illustrations. The smaller hearts make sweet earrings as well.
Stitch: Triangle weave
Beads Used:For larger heart: size 11 seed beads, 4mm bicone crystals and 4mm fire-polished beads; for smaller heart: size 15 seed beads and two colors of 3mm fire-polished beads.
Approx Finished Size: Larger heart: 1.5 inches wide by 1.5 inches long; smaller heart: about one inch wide by one inch long
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only):
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at email@example.com and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• About 150 size 11/0 seed beads: Matsuno Dyna-Mites Gold-plated
• 50 size 4mm bicone crystals: Swarovski Rosaline Gold
• 14 size 4mm fire-polished beads: Garnet
• Approximately 150 size 15/0 seed beads: Miyuki #457 Bronze
• 50 size 3mm garnet fire-polished beads: Garnet
• 14 size 3mm bronze fire-polished beads: Czech Light Bronze
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.