This bracelet is made by first creating 5-6 separate rivoli medallions. You then use the tail threads, seed beads and fire-polished beads to join these medallions together. Each rivoli medallion is made by creating a bezel using the peyote stitch to hold the rivoli, and then using right-angle weave and netting to add fire-polished beads and seed beads around this rivoli base. The pattern is fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions.
Stitch: Peyote, right-angle weave, netting
Beads Used: Size 15/0 and 11/0 Japanese seed beads, Delica beads, 3mm fire-polished beads and 14mm rivolis
Approx Finished Size: About one inch wide to desired length
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $5.00
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at email@example.com and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• 5 size 14mm rivoli: Swarovski Siam
• Approximately 400 bronze size 11/0 Delica beads: Miyuki Delica #22L Lt. Bronze
• Approximately 90 rust size 11/0 Delica beads: Miyuki Delica #116 Transparent Garnet Luster/Wine Gold Luster
• Approximately 360 size 15/0 Japanese seed beads: Miyuki #457L Lt. Bronze
• Approximately 125 size 11/0 Japanese seed beads: Miyuki #457L Light Bronze
• Approximately 102 size 3mm fire-polished beads: Czech Garnet
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.