TWIN CUBE BANDS
Two bracelets made from seed beads, 3mm (top) and 4mm (bottom) cube beads and two colors of Preciosa Twin beads. The pattern is fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions.
Stitch: ladder stitch
Beads Used: Size 11 seed beads, 3mm and 4mm cube beads, Twin beads
Approx Finished Size: About 5/8 inches wide for top band and one inch wide for bottom band to desired length
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $5.00
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at email@example.com and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• About 200 size 11/0 seed beads: Toho #221 Bronze
• About 64 Color1 Twin beads: Teal Pearl Matte
• About 16 Color2 Twin beads: Purple Pearl Matte
• About 36 size 3mm cube beads: Miyuki Metallic Multi Iris #455
• About 400 size 11/0 seed beads: Toho #221 Bronze
• About 72 Color1 Twin beads: Teal Pearl Matte
• About 24 Color2 Twin beads: Purple Pearl Matte
• About 96 size 4mm cube beads: Miyuki Metallic Multi Iris #455
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.