STEPPIN' OUT EARRINGS
Designed for a May wedding. Once you create the bezel using the peyote stitch to hold the rivoli, the rest is a breeze. The pattern is fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions.
Stitch: peyote, netting
Beads Used: Size 15/0 and 11/0 Japanese seed beads, Delica beads, 4mm bicone crystals and two 12mm rivolis
Approx Finished Size: About 7/8 inches wide and 1.4 inches high, not including earring findings
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $4.00
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at email@example.com and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• Two Swarovski #1122 size 12mm round rivolis: Swarovski Golden Shadow
• Approximately 64 size 11/0 Delica beads (Color1): Miyuki Delica #22L Lt. Bronze
• Approximately 32 size 11/0 Delica beads (Color2): Miyuki Delica #10 Opaque Black
• Approximately 128 size 15/0 Japanese seed beads: Miyuki #401 Opaque Black
• Approximately 100 size 11/0 Japanese seed beads: Miyuki #401 Opaque Black
• 18 size 4mm Bicone crystals: Swarovski Crystal Aurum 2x
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.