This pattern is fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions, ideal for beading beginners. No prior knowledge of the brick stitch or net weave is necessary. Use size 11/0 seed beads, 4mm cube bead and any size 4mm beads for a lighter, delicate bracelet (top bracelet) or 8/0 seed beads, 4mm cube beads and any size 6mm beads for a heavier and more substantial bracelet (bottom bracelet). It is an extremely versatile pattern!
Stitch: Brick stich and net weave
Beads Used: Size 11 or size 8 seed beads, 4mm cube beads and any size 4mm or 6mm bead (fire-polished, bicone, round, glass pearl, gemstone, etc.)
Approx Finished Size: 3/4 inches (top bracelet) or one inch (bottom bracelet) wide to desired length
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $4.00
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card without Paypal at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• Approximately 120 size 4mm cube beads: Metallic Matte Blue Iris F455C . Can be purchased at WhimBeads.com.
• Approximately 39 size 4mm fire-polished beads: Czech Purple/Gold. Can be purchased at FireMountainGems.com.
• About 130 size 8/0 seed beads: Duracoat Champagne 8RR4204 Miyuki Rocailles. Can be purchased at RedPandaBeads.com.
• About 94 size 4mm cube beads: Toho Hybrid Opaque Luster-Gold/Smoky Topaz. Can be purchased at RedPandaBeads.com.
• About 30 size 6mm fire-polished beads: Halo Regal. Can be purchased at RedPandaBeads.com.
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.