SUNDIAL EARRINGS & PENDANT
©2009 Deborah Roberti
This pattern is fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions.
Stitch: Right-angle weave, netting
Beads Used: Size 11 seed beads, 3mm fire-polished beads and size 1 (3mm) Japanese bugle beads
Approx Finished Size: About 1.125 inches wide and 1.25 inches tall (not including findings)
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $4.00
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• Approximately 150 size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki #457L Light Bronze
• 64 size 3mm fire-polished beads: Czech Dark Rose Coated
• 16 size 1 (3mm) Japanese bugle beads: Miyuki Matte Metallic Dark Bronze BGL1-2006
• Approximately 75 size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki #457L Light Bronze
• 32 size 3mm fire-polished beads: Czech Dark Rose Coated
• 8 size 1 (3mm) Japanese bugle beads: Miyuki Matte Metallic Dark Bronze BGL1-2006
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.